Update measures 29-05-2021
Good news: WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
After we had to close due to the Coronavirus, our doors are open again! From June 5 it will also be possible to book Jump Parties again. Book now to storm the Jump Arena again!
We have taken the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of jumping.
- Making an online reservation in advance is required.
- Do not forget to sign the waiver (the liability form) when making an online reservation. This way we ensure that personal contact with our staff is kept to a minimum.
- To limit the crowds in the park, you are can access the park only 15 minutes prior to your jump session. A health check is done on arrival.
- Children up to and including 17 years old: for this group the exception rule for sports applies that there is no need to keep a distance.
- A maximum group size of 4 people applies to everyone from 18 years of age.
- We ask that you follow any directions from our staff and keep your distance when you are in line.
- Do you have a cold (nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever)? Or does a housemate have one of these complaints? Then we ask you to stay at home and only book your Jump session when you and your housemate feel completely fit again.
- Check this webpage regularly for the latest updates.
We request that you follow these measures. Only then can we together ensure that we can jump again and have fun in the Jump Arena!
Click here and book your Jump session
See you soon!